Thursday, May 28, 2009

thirty

good coffee:
1. portland brew
2. fro mo
(oh man. i'm missing nashville now)
3. seattle's best - my fav

bad coffee:
1. starbucks
(seriously. folgers is better)

currently reading four books:
1. the visitation
2. monster
3. for women only
4. lies women believe and the truth that sets them free
(i know, i know)

recently, i've had this overwhelming desire to go back to oregon. my love and obsession with rain and overcast skies has returned. actually, so much so that this sunny weather we have almost everyday here is driving me nuts. my eyes hurt.

i am putting down my camera...for now. no more shoots - don't email me right now. i'm needing to...more or less...retreat into myself and my God. i kinda don't want to talk to anyone for a while. which it's funny, because it's not like i talk a lot anyway.

1 comment:

  1. seattle's best is my fav too - good book choices!
    i'm reading:
    1. the begotten
    2. let me be a woman

    ReplyDelete