Tuesday, May 12, 2009

twenty-seven


uhm - someone please get me a baby hound dog. one of my own. how can you resist that?


"one thing i truly knew - knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest...was how love gave someone the power to break you."


i don't know what is happening. and i quite literally walk around gasping for air.

"with shaky legs, ignoring the fact that my action was useless, i followed him into the forest. the evidence of his path had disappeared instantly. there were no footprints, the leaves were still again, but i walked forward without thinking. i could not do anything else. i had to keep moving. if i stopped looking for him, it was over. love, life, meaning...over."





















where you are is the right place for me.

1 comment: