look at me - another post!
i do not, not, not want to offend anyone. and nothing i'm going to say is directed at any person (i hate how you have to preface so much with that nowadays).
1. nothing would please me more than to never have to deal with texas tech university ever again. i went there and it sucked. my adviser never advised me. no one was ever helpful. i did not have a good academic experience there. and it us unacceptable to take almost THREE MONTHS to send a transcript. seriously, tech? because of them and their inability to get things done - i may not get into UTSA. the deadline was may 1st. i requested transcripts to be sent from TTU to UTSA in march. UTSA said that even though i did everything i was supposed to, if TTU didn't send the transcript by the deadline...i can't get in. dear tech, if that's true...get ready for a very angry lady and her parents. this is the forth time i've requested transcripts from them. each time took a ridiculous amount of time to come in. it's a good school - i just didn't have a good experience.
2. i have friends with tattoos and facial piercings, so don't think that i'm judging the person at all - but i simply think they take away from people's beauty. my eyes immediately go to the metal on someone's face - even if they have the most beautiful eyes, i don't notice them right off. i used to want some tattoos and i'm glad i was too chicken to go through with it. not that i necessarily disagree with tattoos or piercings (i think it depends on who gives them to you) - they just aren't for me.
3. i've been adding cinnamon to my coffee. yumm...
4. i don't think i'm a bad photographer, but i don't think i'm good either. i look at some people's photos and i'll think "yeah, i'm not bad at all" (ha) and i'll look at other people's photos and i won't even be able to call myself a photographer, much less a good one. i know they style of photographs i'm going for and i don't know how to get there except to just practice and take lots of pictures. but since i've moved to san antonio - i don't know anyone here to take pictures of. i'm in a creative rut and i want to get out, i just don't have the means to do so right now.
5. some photogs i admire:
tec petaja (if i ever get married he WILL be taking my photos. i love how his work doesn't look over processed. it's very clean).
allister ann (she takes the most simple things and shows their deepest beauty).
keaton andrew (i think his photos are very versitile. they're pretty, they're edgy, and they're unique...which is very hard to be).
joy newell (breath of life. literally. she's so young and she's so talented. i don't have words to express how her photos make me feel. i want her to take my photograph).
lara jade (very avante garde. she belongs in a magazine. another young talented lady).
lauren stonestreet (my soul sister. constantly growing. always impressing me. you must take the time to look at her africa pictures).
6. sometimes i miss my bangs, but i'm determined to grow them out!!
7. i need a nice part time job. or more photoshoots. help a sister out, please?